Official Complaints Procedure
We are here to help..
If you are unsatified with the service you have received you can contact our service desk via the contact form on our contact page,
Taking your complaint further
If a suitable resolution has not been achieved
you can make a formal complaint in writing to our Managing Director at the address provided on that same page. Please include the following information:
- Your name and contact details
- Your domain name and site name (if different) as well as your username so we can identiry the account you are referring to.
- A clear description of your concern or complaint.
- What steps you would like us to take to resolve the issue.
- Mark the letter clearly with "Complaint" at the top so that it can be dealt with in such a manner.
We will deal with complaints effectively, in a fair and confidential manner.
All complaints will be acknowledged within 5 working days and a likely timescale for resolving the dispute will be provided.
We will keep the consumer informed about progress in an informative way.
All complaints will be logged so that we know which services we need to improve and check.
Failure by us to enforce any of the terms and conditions will not affect our right to enforce the rest of the terms and conditions. The Contract between us shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and any dispute will be resolved exclusively in the courts of England and Wales. We will try to resolve disputes when they first arise.